We will inform you in more detail about the activity of Fredi’s Jazz Band, and keep you updated of any impacts as a result the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Saturday, March 19th at 12:00 am, in the program of the Jazz Festival of Terrassa in the «Busquet» of Matadepera.
- Saturday, April 9th at 8 pm, we will hold a solidarity oncology concert at the Terrassa Auditorium.
- Saturday, June 5th at 7 pm, event at the castle of Peralada.
- Friday, July 15th at 10 pm, opening of the Internacional Music Festival of Cadaqués.
- Sunday, July 17th at 8 pm, concert at the MusicVeu Festival, at Caves Joan Sardà in Castellvi de la Marca, Alt Penedès, for the Pinnae Foundation.
- Friday January 6, concert at Forat del Pany in Vilafranca del Penedés
- Tuesday 23 February, concert in Font-Rubí by Cava Jazz
- Saturday March 18th concert for the 42nd Terrassa Jazz Festival in Matadepera
- Friday 21 April, concert at the Torredemer School Wednesday 17 May, concert at Escola Ginesta in Matadepera
- Saturday 27 May, concert at the Músicveu Festival
- Sunday June 11, first day of Matadepera Jazz: Sant Andreu Jazz Band and Fredi’s Jazz Band
The music begins! Very soon we will perform a small-format concert of musicians from within the Fredi’s Jazz Band, at the Auditorium of the Frederic Mompou school and at the Jazz Cava from Terrassa.
We already have the CD physical and digital in all the platforms! If you want to buy it, you can send an email to: email@example.com.
The recording was made at the Nova Jazz Cava of Terrassa in April/May of 2021, to make know of the musical formation into the world of jazz.
We presented the album at the Festa Major of Matadepera on September 3th of 2021.
In December 2020 we recorded two Christmas carols: December 25 and Big Band Christmas. Both songs have been recorded and edited at the Nova Jazz Cava de Terrassa, an emblematic space of the city, and where, thanks to the disposition and help of Oriol Bacardit and Marc Boria (sound technicians), and Ramon Tort (manager), you can now enjoy Christmas carols on our social networks: Youtube, Facebook and on our website.
On June 13th of 2021, we participated in the 40th Jazz Festival of Terrassa. It was a great success, and a pleasure to participate in one of the most important festivals in Catalonia.
Training workshop for wind instruments. This course will explain the basic maintenance routines for brass and woodwind instruments. The workshop is open to everyone during 2021/2022 academic year, if possible. The workshop will be run by the Luthier Francesc Alfonso Pastor of the Valencian Country. Two or more sessions can be scheduled depending on the audience.
Since its founding at the Frederic Mompou Music School of Matadepera in 2015, the Fred’s Jazz Band has not stopped growing!
Turned into a cultural association, we have already held lots of concerts under the direction of Enric Alegre.
Our fist album makes the audience vibrate with each performance, so don’t stay at home: COME AND SHARE JAZZ MUSIC WITH THE FREDI’S JAZZ BAND!
Fredi’s Jazz Band Association: At the end of 2019, an association was established with the aim of helping to train and further develop the talent of musicians and to make these musicians better known to the general public. The association has proposed to again promote the different activities of the Band.
Currently, we have for sale t-shirts, sweatshirts, cloths to clean the instrument and Fredi’s masks, which also helps us finance the album.